ASICS Women’s Gel-Kayano 23 Running Shoe. Love these shoe. I’m flat footed and knock-kneed so finding running shoes that are comfortable and supportive has always been a challenge. I ordered half a size up as recommended and they fit perfect. These are the best shoes!. I recently purchased the newest Asics Kayano 23 Running Shoe. They were sold to me under the guise they have a layer of Kevlar in them which would extend the life of the shoe from your average 300 miles to 600 miles. Best most comfortable supportive shoe ever. I’m planning on buying another pair for work.
Gel-Kayano 23 Running Shoe Feature
- 100% FluidFit/Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top” from arch
- Mpact Guidance System (I.G.S) (Running) : ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit: ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment. With improved fit, the new shape not only holds your heel better, it holds the entire foot better while providing superior toe spring.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Gel-Kayano 23 Colors
- Black/Silver/Flash Coral
- Glacier Gray/Bay/White
- Diva Blue/Silver/Aqua Splash
- Silver/Pink Glow/Parachute Purple
- Cockatoo/Safety Yellow/Lapis
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Convergence Gel helps dissipate shock better and increase the overall effectiveness of cushioning.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- 1000+ Customer Positive Feedback
- New flytefoam system in sole unit gives superior light ride.
- Seamless Fluidfit upper. Form-fitting material giving the excellent snug feel.
- Over abundance of cushioning and stability throughout.
- Best For: Road, Gyms, Flats or Sports
- Flexibility issues may bother some.
Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
Shoes Size Chart
|Manufacturer size||US||UK||Europe||Heel to toe
Fly London Women’s Size Chart
|S or 3A||extra narrow|
|N or 2A||narrow|
|B or M||medium|
|W or C/D||wide|
|XW or E||extra wide|
ASICS Women’s Gel-Kayano 23 Running Shoe With an improved fit, the new shape not only holds your heel better, but it also holds the entire foot better while providing superior toe spring. Convergence gel® technology and flytefoam™ technology make the new lighter-weight, innovation in the gel-kayano® family our greatest adaption yet.