ASICS Men Running Shoes Gel-Venture 6 Best Road Running Shoes With a redesigned midsole and upper, new GEL-Venture 6 delivers excellent shock-absorbing comfort. so you can take on the trail. Your tread will benefit from the rugged, one-piece outsole, featuring multi-directional lugs for confidence-inspiring traction. From above, durable synthetic material and a stitched-down toe bumper ensure great fit, protection, and comfort.
ASICS Men Running Shoe Feature
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Rear foot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Aluminum/Black/Directoire Blue
- Black/Phantom/Mid Grey
- Frost Grey/Phantom/Black
- Indigo Blue/Black/Energy Green
- Cedar Green/Lava Orange
- Lychee/Black/Whisper White
- Victra Blue/ Blue/ Black
- Black / Dark Grey-feather Grey
- Black/Grey/Feather Grey
- Victoria Blue/Victoria Blue/Black
- Black/Dark Grey/Feather Grey
- 2,000+ Customer Positive Feedback
- 89% of customers say this fits as expected.
- High Abrasion Rubber & excellent fit and so comfortable.
- excellent shock-absorbing comfort.
- Most customers appreciated the shoe’s strong build, which made it great for trail running.
- Most individuals thought that the shoe ran true to size.
- A runner found these shoes to be a bit heavy for trail running.
Enjoy Gel-Venture 6 Video
For decades I’ve been using expensive ASICS GT series running shoes. Now that I am getting old and walking instead of running, I am finding that Gel-Venture sneakers are more comfortable for all-day wear and just as protective, at half the price.